CLEM'S "CADILLAC" $29,400.00
- Built to last!
- Brand new 6’ 11” x 18-ft tandem axle, gooseneck trailer.
- 10,000-lb. jack
- 5300-lb trailer axles and springs
- All new lights and wiring.
- All new 15-inch tires and wheels.
- Well-weighted for towing.
- Spacious wood rack built out of 3/16" thick expanded metal and flat stock below cutting board
- Smoker painted with high temperature black BBQ paint.
- Comes with bill of sale.
Double Barrel Smoker:
- Two tank design
- 250-gallon tank, 1/4 inch thick steel, 30 inches in height.
- Reverse smoker design uses three plates to transfer smoke and heat.
- Driver’s side smoker is for smoking only and has a warming box
- Passenger side smoker has a wall built in the center of tank so that half is for smoking and half is for charcoal.
- The doors have 1-inch x 3/16-inch flat stock around the edges to seal up the pit; no counterweights are needed because they were cut 8" down from top, dead center, which also cuts down on the weight.
- When a door is opened, heat remains in the pit.
- Pit will hold a steady temperature all day long.
- Grease drain
- The axes on the top of the pit function as doorstops; they are a unique and sturdy feature.
- Pit is mounted well to the trailer, and components are fully welded.
- The pit has eights fully removable racks for easy cleaning; bottom racks are roughly 30" x 29"; top racks are 30" x 26".
- All cooking surfaces in the pit and firebox are framed with 1-inch by 1-inch square tubing; 3/16-inch thick flat expanded metal was fitted and welded onto the frame.
- Paper towel and utensil holders are mounted for easy access.
- 2-ft long and 2-ft wide by 2-ft tall.
- A flame deflector inside the tank stops flames from getting into the pit, allowing only that good old hickory smoke and heat inside.
- Breather for regulating temperature.
- All wooden handles mounted on 5/8-inch steel rods.
- Firebox top can also be used as a cooker for beans and sauces.
- 2-ft x 2-ft x 3 ½-ft box built out of ¼-inch steel
- 4 grated, removable racks
- Able to cook with smoke or without.
- Extremely versatile for charcoal, Dutch-oven or griddle cooking.
- Double doors for easy ash removal and cleaning.
- Charcoal rack may be raised or lowered for temperature control.
- All racks removable.
- 6-inch x 28-inch smoke stack (schedule 40).
- Cooling baffle makes it extremely easy to control the temperature by pushing or pulling the wooden handle.
Bar in front of Smokers-
- Varnished with industrial restaurant-quality stain.
- Plasti-koated to avoid contamination from raw meats and chicken; easily cleaned without damaging the wood.
- If you choose to personalize your bar top, you must provide the sticker. It should be no larger than 10” tall x 96” long, and looks best when it is die-cut vinyl. We will apply it to the bar top under the clear coat.
Custom Cutting Board:
- 3’ x 5’ x ¾” restaurant grade cutting board.
- Cutting board mounted to 36” full extension drawer sliders. Capacity 500 lb. at full extension.
- Roof-mounted toolbox for overhead storage.
- Mounted above sinks.
Sinks and Holding Tanks:
- Double-basin stainless steel sink
- On demand hot water tap.
- 11-gallon fresh water holding tank.
- 11-gallon grey water holding tank.
- Shurflo 12-volt water pump.
- RV water fill neck and water hose connect.
- Everything is plumbed and ready for you to get cooking!
12-Volt Electrical System:
- 12-volt deep cycle marine battery with case
- AC/DC inverter to charge battery and run 12-volt systems when plugged into 110-volt.
- Everything on the trailer comes pre-wired, installed and ready to use.
110-Volt Electrical System:
- 75-foot, 12 gauge extension cord.
- 8 – 110 volt outlets
- 2 –flood lights
- Quiet operation generator.
- Mounted out of the way atop the gooseneck for safe keeping.
- Constructed of stainless steel
- 2 ½- inches in size
- Will gauge from 100 to 475 degrees.
Temperature Control System:
- LED Read-out thermostat
- 2 - 25 CFM Fans mounted to firebox
- This unit will keep the temperature consistent in your pit without lifting a finger.
- Makes BBQ-ing a breeze.
- Our systems are custom designed for our pits.
Custom Star Burners:
- Constructed of 3/16-inch plate steel for durability.
- Low pressure LP burner.
- High pressure needle valves.
- Oversized burner between two fireboxes for a large boiling pot.
LP Fire Starter:
- High pressure burner welded into firebox.
- High pressure burner welded into deluxe charcoal grill.
- High pressure needle valve.
- This option makes getting your fire started in either the charcoal grill or firebox a quick and simple task.
Trailer LP Plumbing:
- 20 PSI High Pressure Regulator
- 20, 30, 40lb tandem propane bottle rack.
- Trailer plumbed with ½-inch black pipe.
- 2- 30 lb. propane tanks included.
- 3' fold out side walls with gas shocks for easy opening and closing.