CLEM'S "CADILLAC" $29,400.00
- Built to last!
- Brand new 6’ 11” x 18-ft tandem axle, gooseneck trailer.
- 10,000-lb. jack
- 5300-lb trailer axles and springs
- All new lights and wiring.
- All new 15-inch tires and wheels.
- Well-weighted for towing.
- Spacious wood rack built out of 3/16" thick expanded metal and flat stock below cutting board
- Smoker painted with high temperature black BBQ paint.
- Comes with bill of sale.
Double Barrel Smoker:
- Two tank design
- 250-gallon tank, 1/4 inch thick steel, 30 inches in height.
- Reverse smoker design uses three plates to transfer smoke and heat.
- Driver’s side smoker is for smoking only and has a warming box
- Passenger side smoker has a wall built in the center of tank so that half is for smoking and half is for charcoal.
- The doors have 1-inch x 3/16-inch flat stock around the edges to seal up the pit; no counterweights are needed because they were cut 8" down from top, dead center, which also cuts down on the weight.
- When a door is opened, heat remains in the pit.
- Pit will hold a steady temperature all day long.
- Grease drain
- The axes on the top of the pit function as doorstops; they are a unique and sturdy feature.
- Pit is mounted well to the trailer, and components are fully welded.
- The pit has eights fully removable racks for easy cleaning; bottom racks are roughly 30" x 29"; top racks are 30" x 26".
- All cooking surfaces in the pit and firebox are framed with 1-inch by 1-inch square tubing; 3/16-inch thick flat expanded metal was fitted and welded onto the frame.
- Paper towel and utensil holders are mounted for easy access.
- 2-ft long and 2-ft wide by 2-ft tall.
- A flame deflector inside the tank stops flames from getting into the pit, allowing only that good old hickory smoke and heat inside.
- Breather for regulating temperature.
- All wooden handles mounted on 5/8-inch steel rods.
- Firebox top can also be used as a cooker for beans and sauces.
- 2-ft x 2-ft x 3 ½-ft box built out of ¼-inch steel
- 4 grated, removable racks
- Able to cook with smoke or without.
- Extremely versatile for charcoal, Dutch-oven or griddle cooking.
- Double doors for easy ash removal and cleaning.
- Charcoal rack may be raised or lowered for temperature control.
- All racks removable.
- 6-inch x 28-inch smoke stack (schedule 40).
- Cooling baffle makes it extremely easy to control the temperature by pushing or pulling the wooden handle.
Bar in front of Smokers-
- Varnished with industrial restaurant-quality stain.
- Plasti-koated to avoid contamination from raw meats and chicken; easily cleaned without damaging the wood.
- If you choose to personalize your bar top, you must provide the sticker. It should be no larger than 10” tall x 96” long, and looks best when it is die-cut vinyl. We will apply it to the bar top under the clear coat.
Custom Cutting Board:
- 3’ x 5’ x ¾” restaurant grade cutting board.
- Cutting board mounted to 36” full extension drawer sliders. Capacity 500 lb. at full extension.
- Roof-mounted toolbox for overhead storage.
- Mounted above sinks.
Sinks and Holding Tanks:
- Double-basin stainless steel sink
- On demand hot water tap.
- 11-gallon fresh water holding tank.
- 11-gallon grey water holding tank.
- Shurflo 12-volt water pump.
- RV water fill neck and water hose connect.
- Everything is plumbed and ready for you to get cooking!
12-Volt Electrical System:
- 12-volt deep cycle marine battery with case
- AC/DC inverter to charge battery and run 12-volt systems when plugged into 110-volt.
- Everything on the trailer comes pre-wired, installed and ready to use.
110-Volt Electrical System:
- Constructed of stainless steel
- 2 ½- inches in size
- Will gauge from 100 to 475 degrees.
Temperature Control System:
LED Read-out thermostat
2 - 25 CFM Fans mounted to firebox
This unit will keep the temperature consistent in your pit without lifting a finger.
Makes BBQ-ing a breeze.
Our systems are custom designed for our pits.
Custom Star Burners:
Constructed of 3/16-inch plate steel for durability.
Low pressure LP burner.
High pressure needle valves.
Oversized burner between two fireboxes for a large boiling pot.
LP Fire Starter:
High pressure burner welded into firebox.
High pressure burner welded into deluxe charcoal grill.
High pressure needle valve.
This option makes getting your fire started in either the charcoal grill or firebox a quick and simple task.
Trailer LP Plumbing:
20 PSI High Pressure Regulator
20, 30, 40lb tandem propane bottle rack.
Trailer plumbed with ½-inch black pipe.
2- 30 lb. propane tanks included.
- 3' fold out side walls with gas shocks for easy opening and closing.